Maritime Travel can provide a review of your itinerary at your request.
- A review of your itinerary can be done before you book or after you book
- A travel counselor will only review your booking if specifically requested
- Please note there may be limitations on changes and fees may apply after a booking is made
Generally, a review by Maritime Travel would involve an agent review your itinerary and advise or comment on the following:
- the property or destination chosen (i.e. if any concerns or added features to note)
- overnight connections and stopover hotels that may be required
- documentation required prior to travel
- payment and cancellation terms with the supplier
You can request a Maritime Agent review your itinerary by either: Contacting your preferred Maritime Travel agent at your convenience or contacting our Online Booking Centre by clicking HERE.