Posting Date: Mar-01-2022 – Jun-03-2023
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia
We are searching for Travel Counsellors who are sales-oriented team players with excellent communication skills and who enjoy exceeding customers’ expectations. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a strong sales background and a good working knowledge in Apollo, although applicants with Sabre experience are welcome to apply.
Maritime Travel Inc. has been around since 1949 but we are still a young company at heart. Each day we strive to improve ourselves and the way we do business. All of this is due to our outstanding team members. We hire and train the best staff, empowering them to give our clients excellent service and value. We do this with consistency, professionalism and a smile. It’s a simple approach to business – and it works!
Named one of the Top 25 Best Employers in Canada for 2020, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 22 consecutive years, Maritime/LeGrow’s Travel provides a dynamic team environment. We hire the best staff and provide attractive compensation packages and benefits, like our robust company FAM program.
The best counsellors are friendly and caring with customers. Intuitive and imaginative — able to uncover and realize people’s true dreams. Organized and thorough — because detail is critical. Energetic and enthusiastic, even when the chips are down — because the busy season is hectic. They’re also self motivated, yet strong team players. And above all, passionate about travel. It’s people just like this who have given Maritime Travel Inc. its reputation as a great travel agency.
– Using your travel passion and knowledge to sell products and destinations your clients require or express interest in
– Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
– Preparing and processing itineraries with assistance of our automated templates
– Minimum 3 years sales or customer service experience
– Overseas travel experience
– Ability to work full time
– Computer proficiency with an aptitude to learn new systems
– Interest in working in a team environment
Come join our well-travelled, highly educated and experienced team of experts.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!