Location: West Vancouver, British Columbia
We are searching for a sales-oriented team player with excellent communication skills who enjoys exceeding customers’expectations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’experience with a good working knowledge in Apollo, althoughapplicants with Sabre experience are welcome to apply.
Named one of the Top 25 Best Employers in Canada for 2020, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 22 consecutive years, Maritime/LeGrow’s Travel provides a dynamic team environment. We hire the best staff and provide attractive compensation packages and benefits, like our robust company FAM program. Come join our well-travelled, highly educated and experienced team of experts.
The best counsellors are friendly and caring with customers. Intuitive and imaginative — able to uncover and realize people’s true dreams. Organized and thorough — because detail is critical. Energetic and enthusiastic, even when the chips are down — because the busy season is hectic. They’re also self motivated, yet strong team players. And above all, passionate about travel. It’s people just like this who have given Maritime Travel Inc. its reputation as a great travel agency.
- Using your travel passion and knowledge to sell products and destinations your clients require or express interest in
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Preparing and processing itineraries with assistance of our automated templates
- Minimum 3 years sales or customer service experience
- Overseas travel experience
- Ability to work full time
- Computer proficiency with an aptitude to learn new systems
- Interest in working in a team environment
Maritime Travel offers a competitive salary and benefits package which would be aligned with the candidate’s experience.
If you would like to join this winning team, please email your resume to:
Sue Vogl, Regional Administrator